- Combo Tour
- Deals and Discounts
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port Tours
- Outdoor Adventure
- Water Activity
Beach Horseback Riding & Dunn’s River Falls
Saddle up for this wet and wild combo! Experience the thrill of riding a beautiful horse through the local community and down to a magnificent beach then climb the unique, amazing and adventurous Dunns River Falls.
HORSE BACK RIDING
Horseback Riding in Ocho Rios is an incredible adventure for both experienced and beginner riders. You will pass through local communities and here stories about Jamaica’s colorful history. Then experience the surge of real ‘horsepower’ during a bareback ride into the warmth of the Caribbean Sea atop your swimming horse. No previous experience is required. Our well-trained horses and attentive guides will ensure your comfort and safety during this incredible experience.
DUNNS RIVER FALLS
A stone’s throw from Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica’s fastest growing resort centers you will find Dunn’s River Falls. Described as a living and growing phenomenon, it continuously regenerates itself from deposits of travertine rock, the result of precipitation of calcium carbonate from the river, as it flows over the falls. The small dome-shaped cataracts are usually associated with thermal spring activity found in limestone caves. This, combined with its location near to the sea, gives Dunn’s River the distinction of being the only one of its kind in the Caribbean, if not the world.
- Pickup TimeSubject to tour time selected and pickup location; pickup time will be communicated when the booking is confirmed
- IncludedRoundtrip TransportationProfessional Guide
- Not IncludedEntry/Activity FeesGuide Gratuity
- Climb the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls
- Ride through local communities
- Ride your horse in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- Age and weight restrictions may apply
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.