Falmouth Cruise Port, Hotel/Guest House, Ocho Rios Cruise Port
Max Travelers Per Booking
- Deals and Discounts
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port Tours
- Outdoor Adventure
- Water Activity
Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole)
Island Gully (Official Name), Blue Hole, Hidden falls, Secret Falls, are a portion of the names given to this shrouded treasure which is settled in the slopes of the White River Valley.Blue Hole is probably the most sought after tourist attraction in Ocho Rios. This 20ft. Cascading Waterfalls is definitely a hidden gem in the hills of Ocho Rios. Its Blue hazy waters are deep enough for the exhilarating cliff jumps & dives.
Thrill seekers can swing of the Tarzan Rope which lands you river pool, explore small caves, climb behind the water falls, cliff dive into the inviting blue pool, bask in the sun, enjoy the cool breeze in the hills, and spend a day in the Jamaican country side away from the hustle and bustle of the town.
- Pickup TimeSubject to tour time selected and pickup location; pickup time will be communicated when the booking is confirmed
- IncludedRoundtrip TransportationProfessional Guide
- Not IncludedEntry/Activity FeesGuide Gratuity
- Trails of nature’s untouched beauty
- Under water cave
- Cascading waterfall
- Swing from a rope and jump, flip or belly flop into the water
- Jump into the turquoise water from various heights
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- All tours are weather permitting
- The Price quoted is per person, for a minimum of four persons. Please contact us for special rates if you are booking for less than 4 persons.
- Please contact us for pricing if you are booking for a hotel that is in Falmouth or Montego Bay.