- Combo Tour
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port Tours
- Outdoor Adventure
- Water Activity
Dunn’s River Falls & Konoko Garden
Take a guided tour of the gardens, which feature a collection of native Jamaican fruit trees and flowering bushes and shrubs; then climb the unique, amazing and adventurous Dunns River Falls.
Konoko River Garden & Museum is located five minutes away from central Ocho Rios, Jamaica, on the hill overlooking the Bay. Each visit to Konoko is a new encounter with beauty, curiosity and nature. Newly flowering plants and trees mark the seasons.
You will be exposed to the serenity of a genuine water garden, fed by streams that rise on the property, exquisite Jamaican Spanish architecture with the shade of huge banyan and cedar trees, Blue Mountain Coffee served in a cut-stone courtyard and a natural aquarium filled with koi carp, mullet, snappers and turtles read more…
DUNNS RIVER FALLS
A stone’s throw from Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica’s fastest growing resort centers you will find Dunn’s River Falls. Described as a living and growing phenomenon, it continuously regenerates itself from deposits of travertine rock, the result of precipitation of calcium carbonate from the river, as it flows over the falls. The small dome-shaped cataracts are usually associated with thermal spring activity found in limestone caves. This, combined with its location near to the sea, gives Dunn’s River the distinction of being the only one of its kind in the Caribbean, if not the world.
- Pickup TimeSubject to tour time selected and pickup location; pickup time will be communicated when the booking is confirmed
- IncludedRoundtrip TransportationProfessional Guide
- Not IncludedEntry/Activity FeesGuide Gratuity
- Climb the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls
- Panoramic view of the Ocho Rios bay
- Museum tour
- Bird aviary
- Mini zoo
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- Age and weight restrictions may apply