- Combo Tour
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port Tours
- Water Activity
Fire Fly & Dunns River Falls
Fire Fly & Dunns River Falls is a combo tour that allows you to enjoy Jamaica’s natural attractions and her rich history.
Firefly was the home of British Playwright Noel Coward. It was originally called “Look Out” by the famous pirate Henry Morgan since it had been used for that purpose. Noel Coward discovered the site while on an excursion in the area. He later purchased the property and built the house which now stands on it. He renamed it Firefly Hill because of the little glowing insects to be seen on the property. Coward died at the age of seventy four (74) at Firefly after having written many of his famous plays there. He was buried at Firefly on his favorite spot.
A stone’s throw from Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica’s fastest growing resort centers you will find Dunn’s River Falls. Described as a living and growing phenomenon, it continuously regenerates itself from deposits of travertine rock, the result of precipitation of calcium carbonate from the river, as it flows over the falls. The small dome-shaped cataracts are usually associated with thermal spring activity found in limestone caves. This, combined with its location near to the sea, gives Dunn’s River the distinction of being the only one of its kind in the Caribbean, if not the world.
- Pickup TimeSubject to tour time selected and pickup location; pickup time will be communicated when the booking is confirmed
- IncludedRoundtrip TransportationProfessional Guide
- Not IncludedEntry/Activity FeesGuide Gratuity
- Scenic ride along the East Coast
- Visit Noel Coward Jamaican home
- Climb the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- The Price quoted is per person, for a minimum of four persons. Please contact us for special rates if you are booking for less than 4 persons.
- Please contact us for pricing if you are booking for a hotel that is in Falmouth or Montego Bay.