Horseback Riding and River Tubing
Take a leisurely Ride through Jamaica greenery and local community down to the the beach to cool off and ride your horse through the cool sea water. The tour will travel to White River Tubing; create some great memories here as you tube down this fresh body of water surrounded by lush and tropical scenery.
Horseback Riding in Ocho Rios is an incredible adventure for both experienced and beginner riders
You will pass through local communities and here stories about Jamaica’s colorful history. Then experience the surge of real ‘horsepower’ during a bareback ride into the warmth of the Caribbean Sea atop your swimming horse. No previous experience is required. Our well-trained horses and attentive guides will ensure your comfort and safety during this incredible experience.RIVER TUBING
The White River Valley tubing ride is the longest tubing ride on the river lasting for a fun-filled forty-five minutes on the water. It’s a fast flowing, spinning ride down the White River through the rapids with quiet breaks of laziness in the pools and lagoons.
The loud chatter of tubers teasing and jibing each other usually interrupts the peace of the crystal clear Blue Lagoon and the deep Ackee Hole Lagoon, and not even the noise of the Flipping Rapids or the Spinning Rapids can overpower the sounds of merriment.
- Pickup TimeSubject to tour time selected and pickup location; pickup time will be communicated when the booking is confirmed
- IncludedRoundtrip TransportationProfessional Guide
- Not IncludedEntry/Activity FeesGuide Gratuity
- Relax in a river tube and enjoy the beautiful White River
- Enjoy the beautiful flora
- Ride through local communities
- Ride your horse in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.