- Deals and Discounts
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port Tours
- Outdoor Adventure
- Water Activity
Konoko Garden & Mohoe Falls
Konoko River Garden & Museum is located five minutes away from central Ocho Rios, Jamaica, on the hill overlooking the Bay. Each visit to Konoko is a new encounter with beauty, curiosity and nature. Newly flowering plants and trees mark the seasons.
You will be exposed to the serenity of a genuine water garden, fed by streams that rise on the property, exquisite Jamaican Spanish architecture with the shade of huge banyan and cedar trees, Blue Mountain Coffee served in a cut-stone courtyard and a natural aquarium filled with koi carp, mullet, snappers and turtles.
The River Yard Café in the garden offers exquisite vegetarian dishes. Several interesting artifacts are exhibited at the museum, including bits of Arawak pottery, a mantrap from the 19th century, Spanish water jars and sixteenth century maps. After a tour of the museum or garden, make sure to browse the gift shop for choice craft items or sip coffee at the Blue Mountain coffee bar. Natural health and beauty products as well as local artwork are available for purchase.
- Pickup TimeSubject to tour time selected and pickup location; pickup time will be communicated when the booking is confirmed
- IncludedRoundtrip TransportationProfessional Guide
- Not IncludedEntry/Activity FeesGuide Gratuity
- Climb up the cascading Mahoe Falls
- Panoramic view of the Ocho Rios bay
- Museum tour
- Bird aviary
- Mini zoo
- Jamaican jerk cuisine
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- Children under 5 y.o travel free
- All tours are weather permitting
- The Price quoted is per person, for a minimum of four persons. Please contact us for special rates if you are booking for less than 4 persons.
- Please contact us for pricing if you are booking for a hotel that is in Falmouth or Montego Bay.