Nine Miles (Bob Marley Birthplace)
Come see where Bob Marley the legendary King of Reggae was born in the village of Nine Mile St. Ann on the 6th of February 1945 and where he was laid to rest on the 21st of May 1981 in a mausoleum that you can touch.
Nine Mile is owned and operated authentically by Bob’s family. Many come from far and wide to visit this tranquil village in search of reliving and sensualizing Bob’s beginnings. Nine Mile is where Bob’s journey began and so powerfully influenced many of his songs. Bob’s serene hometown gives it’s visitors a truly grand guided tour of where Bob was born (the original birth house), the nature grounds where he grew up, and where he spent much of his time meditating on “Mt. Zion Rock”.
Nine Mile provides a birds eye view of Bob’s birth, his life and his final resting place; the surroundings set the firm foundation that influenced the King of Reggae music and Legend.
- Pickup TimeSubject to tour time selected and pickup location; pickup time will be communicated when the booking is confirmed
- IncludedRoundtrip TransportationProfessional Guide
- Not IncludedEntry/Activity FeesGuide Gratuity
- Ride to Nine Mile, the birthplace of Bob Marley
- Learn about Marley’s history
- See his birth and resting place
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location