- Combo Tour
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port Tours
- Outdoor Adventure
- Water Activity
River Tubing and Dunn’s River Falls
Combine the best of Ocho Rios by climbing Dunn’s River Falls and River Tubing; you will explore two different “wet river experiences” – cascading water falls, gentle river rapids and beautiful greenery.
The White River Valley tubing ride is the longest tubing ride on the river lasting for a fun-filled forty-five minutes on the water. It’s a fast flowing, spinning ride down the White River through the rapids with quiet breaks of laziness in the pools and lagoons.
The loud chatter of tubers teasing and jibing each other usually interrupts the peace of the crystal clear Blue Lagoon and the deep Ackee Hole Lagoon, and not even the noise of the Flipping Rapids or the Spinning Rapids can overpower the sounds of merriment.DUNNS RIVER FALLS
A stone’s throw from Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica’s fastest growing resort centers you will find Dunn’s River Falls. Described as a living and growing phenomenon, it continuously regenerates itself from deposits of travertine rock, the result of precipitation of calcium carbonate from the river, as it flows over the falls. The small dome-shaped cataracts are usually associated with thermal spring activity found in limestone caves. This, combined with its location near to the sea, gives Dunn’s River the distinction of being the only one of its kind in the Caribbean, if not the world.
- Pickup TimeSubject to tour time selected and pickup location; pickup time will be communicated when the booking is confirmed
- IncludedRoundtrip TransportationProfessional Guide
- Not IncludedEntry/Activity FeesGuide Gratuity
- Climb the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls
- Tube down the crystal clear water of the White River
- Family Fun!
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.