- Combo Tour
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port Tours
- Outdoor Adventure
- Water Activity
Seville Great House & Dunn’s River Falls
Seville Great House and Dunns River Falls is a combo tour that allows you to enjoy Jamaica’s natural attractions and her rich history.
Dubbed the birthplace of modern Jamaica, the Seville property was where Christopher Columbus first encountered the Taino Indians on May 5thth 1494. Today the Heritage Park is a charming 300 acres property that allows you to step back in time to explore the very beginning of Jamaica’s history and culture. The Great House was built in 1745 on the site of the original Great House by the grandson of Richard Hemmings, the first English owner of the property. Over the years many changes have been made to the original structure. When the last owner died he arranged for the property to be given to the Government of Jamaica. It is now a museum owned by the Jamaica National Trust Commission. It explores the rich history of the Seville site.
DUNNS RIVER FALLS
A stone’s throw from Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica’s fastest growing resort centers you will find Dunn’s River Falls. Described as a living and growing phenomenon, it continuously regenerates itself from deposits of travertine rock, the result of precipitation of calcium carbonate from the river, as it flows over the falls. The small dome-shaped cataracts are usually associated with thermal spring activity found in limestone caves. This, combined with its location near to the sea, gives Dunn’s River the distinction of being the only one of its kind in the Caribbean, if not the world.
- Pickup TimeSubject to tour time selected and pickup location; pickup time will be communicated when the booking is confirmed
- IncludedRoundtrip TransportationProfessional Guide
- Not IncludedEntry/Activity FeesGuide Gratuity
- Climb the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls
- Learn about Jamaica’s history
- Marvel at a wealth of artifacts
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- Age restrictions may apply