- Combo Tour
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port Tours
- Water Activity
Fire Fly & Beach
Fire Fly & Beach is a combo tour that allows you to enjoy Jamaica’s beautiful white sand beach and her rich history.
Enjoy a scenic ride along the East Coast of Jamaica, as we make our way to the former home off the famous English Actor of Playwright, Noel Coward. Firefly was the home of British Playwright Noel Coward. It was originally called “Look Out” by the famous pirate Henry Morgan since it had been used for that purpose. Noel Coward discovered the site while on an excursion in the area. He later purchased the property and built the house which now stands on it. He renamed it Firefly Hill because of the little glowing insects to be seen on the property. Coward died at the age of seventy four (74) at Firefly after having written many of his famous plays there. He was buried at Firefly on his favorite spot.
After your White River Tubing adventure, we head to Bamboo Blu Beach Bar and Grill. Take part in a variety of activities, or relax and enjoy authentic Jamaican style lunch while listening to the sounds of reggae music. Bamboo Blu’s elegant facility includes watersports activities such as snorkeling, boat ride, banana boat ride and approximately 700-feet of Caribbean beach. The cuisine is of the highest standard, serving a wide range of European dishes with a Caribbean twist, as well as vegetarian options, all splendidly complemented by an enticing bar menu
- Pickup TimeSubject to tour time selected and pickup location; pickup time will be communicated when the booking is confirmed
- IncludedRoundtrip TransportationProfessional Guide
- Not IncludedEntry/Activity FeesGuide Gratuity
- Scenic ride along the East Coast
- Visit Noel Coward Jamaican home
- Various beach activities
- Swim in warm turquoise waters
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location